Meet the Staff
David A. Bennett, DDS
Dr. David Bennett graduated with honors from Ohio State University, College of Dentistry in 1989. Originally a native of Middletown Ohio, he has been a practicing dentist in Dublin since 1996. Dr. Bennett is a proud member of the American Dental Association as well as the Ohio Dental Association, and the Columbus Dental Society.
Fun Facts about Dr. Bennett
- He plays guitar in a band.
- His proudest memory since opening, was participating in “Dentistry from the Heart”, an annual benefit offering free dental care to those who need it.
- If he could be on the copy of any magazine it would be “Golf Digest” with the headline, “Dr. David wins the Masters.”
Gina – Team Lead
Graduating from OHIC in 2010 for dental assisting, I have been here at Doctor Bennett’s office for 4yrs. My long term goals are to continue my education and become an expand function dental assistant.
My personal hobbies include art, music and dance. I have a passion for photography and love to take life based photos. A great deal of my time is spent at concerts and local functions that are art based. I reside in the downtown area which is a great place for culture and events that are art and people related.
Fun Facts about Gina
- She describes herself as loud, outgoing and HAPPY!
- Her favorite color is red.
- Her favorite destination for vacation is The Grand Canyon.
Dee – Dental Hygienist
I grew up in York,PA and began working in the dental field during high school as a dental assistant. After high school I attended Temple University School of Dental Hygiene in Philadelphia. After graduating from Temple I worked as a public school dental hygienist until my daughter was born, after which I began working in a private dental practice.
I joined Dr. Bennett’s team in May of 2001 after relocating to the Columbus area to be near my daughter and her family. I’ve been with Dr. Bennett for 111/2 years and truly enjoy working for him because he does great dentistry, is honest and kind and has many wonderful patients.
I now live in Lewis Center with my Miniature Dachshund, Cooper. In my free time , I enjoy spending time with my family, especially my three grandchildren.
Fun Facts about Dee
- The most rewarding part of her job is helping people improve their oral hygiene.
- If she were on the cover of a magazine it would be RDH (Registered Dental Hygienist) magazine with the headline, “Hygienist retires after 50 years of practice.”
- Go Steelers!!! Dee is a loyal Steelers fan (okay, she is from Pennsylvania).
Cammi – Dental Hygienist
Meet Cammi, Dr. Bennett’s newest Hygienist. Cammi loves cleaning teeth, so your experience will be a great one. Cammi enjoys helping people improve their dental health. On the light side, Cammi’s enjoys Ohio State Basketball.
Fun Facts about Cammi
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Animal – Horses
- Place Cammi would love to visit – London, England
- Favorite thing in the “whole wide world” – The Moon
Debbie – Dental Hygienist
Debbie is a long way from where she grew up in Merced, CA. She moved to Marysville, Ohio in 1991 and received her Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene from Sinclair Community College. Debbie has been practicing with Dublin Ohio Dental for 5 years. When she is not working, Debbie enjoys spending time with her two kids and husband.
Jessica – EFDA
As a recent graduate of The Ohio State University, I have a great passion for dental hygiene and a love for each of my patients. I couldn’t be happier working with the great staff here at Dr. Bennett’s office. I love working with Dr. Bennett and feel privileged to work by his side as an Expanded Functions Dental Auxiliary (EFDA). I truly love what I do and am very grateful to be able to practice as a dental hygienist and EFDA in such a great place. When I’m not enjoying my awesome job, I love spending time with my 14 adorable nieces and nephews and my amazing husband, Bo. I’m excited for what’s to come in my career here at Dr. Bennett’s!